Helsinki and Singapore are both ranked amongst leading smart cities globally.
This event is part of a dialogue series where we share opportunities and solutions related to smart city developments in the two countries. Finnish and Singaporean organisations and innovators will also take floor to present new open opportunities.
Program (15:00 – 15:50 Singapore / 9:00 – 9:50 Finland)
– Antti Vanska, Ambassador of Finland to Singapore
Capitaland X Sustainability Challenge 2022
– Ted Howland, VP Group Sustainability, CapitaLand
KONE Partnership Program
– Jukka Salmikuukka, Partnership Development Director, Asia Pacific, KONE Corporation
Helsinki as a testbed for smart city solutions
– Irma Ylikangas, Senior Business Advisor, Helsinki Partners
– Moderator: Riku Makela, Innovation and Trade Counsellor, Embassy of Finland