Allied for Startups, Startup Foundation, Danish Entrepreneurs, France Digitale and Frontrunners Alliance are hosting and contributing at this year’s Slush. The official Slush Policy Track wants to create common ground and understanding between policy makers and entrepreneurs to ensure proportionate and effective regulation that will foster innovation and safeguard societal concerns and to create solutions and concrete actions.
16:30 – 18:30 Slush side-event at Messukeskus
During the event there will be a fantastic keynote speech and the following panels:
- Building startup ecosystems – From Manifestos to Implementation
- Platforms in the house – The Impact of new EU platform rules on EU startups
- Data, data, data – To legislate or let it flow?
- Simon Schaefer, President, Startup Portugal
- Henna Virkkunen, Member of European Parliament
- Joakim Wernberg, Research Director, Digitalisation and Tech Policy at the Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum
- Timo Harakka, Minister of Transport and Communications of Finland
- Santtu von Bruun, Vice-Director of Economic Development, City of Helsinki
- Agata Hidalgo, European Affairs Coordinator, France Digitale
- Marina Petrakova, Founder, Reach
- Ilkka Mäkitalo, Co-founder, Howspace